The Farway Expedition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Farway Expeditions members

2 posters

Chapter 2: Stonetalon

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Stonetalon Empty Chapter 2: Stonetalon

Post  Admin Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 am

The Farway Expedition

Chapter 2
    Stonetalon mountains

At 23rd of May, The Farway Expedition heads towards Stonetalon mountains, the rich area of trees wich has been a battleyard for Horde and Alliance for its riches, as long as many can remember. Our goal is to explore its nature, its riches, its history and its secrets.. as far as our curiousity leads us. We will be setting our campsite near Malaka'jin, a Horde base inhabited mostly by tauren, troll and orcs. The village will be our closest base for anything we need, from transporting, to food or post service in to the bigger cityes.

Facts about the Stonetalon area

Many hills and generally rough nature needs a good pair of shoes and a steady mount that isnt scared of spiders.
    As the ungoing war with the Alliance, beware any areas with alliance flags around. It is not our intention to make war, but to explore.
    Charred vale with hot lava, shoud be avoided unless having good frostmage or a deathknight with you.
    Many secret roads seem to lead to unexpected places, this area if anything, is a true gold mine for any explorer.

Points of Interest:

Cliffwalker post, a horde base with a rocket trying opportunityes. You dont want to miss this!
    The Fold, horde base near ashenvale border

Opportunityes and missions:

1. Sludgewerks

Goblinbase, lead by Overseer Jibbly Rakit. He keeps offering jobs to almoust everyone in the area. For some reason his workers keep disapearing. Oil is valuable, perhaps there are some ways of getting our hands in to some of that?

Find the lake in Stonetalon and follow it until you get on a lake, and see a big construction up above it. The goblin Gerenze Wrenchwhistle, supposed boss of the operation, has stolen some plans from Overseer Jibbly Rakit, whos paying gold for those who bring it back. No harm of us copying the plans before returning them tough..
    Mission payment: Negotiable with the Overseer

Exploring options:
    There's a rumoured Night elven hideout up in the mountains between Stonetalon and Ashenvale border.

2. Thal'darah grove
    Elven village filled with young druids gone insane. Investigating the place might bring some riches to us, or perhaps interesting info about the curse that seems to be bothering the druids. Be carefull, it might be contatious. Specially, if you are a druid!

2. Unearthed grounds – Goblin mine

Big mine near our base camp is filled with treasures just looking for someone to grab them. Unfortunately grabbing them is not an option, if not listed as a worker of the goblins. If one can get their hands on some excavation permit, a bit of diggin will surely be allowed. The Northwatch has its base very near, be cautious. This place has many options for someone who doesnt mind to be sneaky or danger, to get bit of riches.
    Miners pay of the day: 70silver Permit for excavation: Negotiable

3. Boulderslide Cavern

Near the Camp Malaja'kin, can be found a strange mine inhabited by kobolds. This mine is filled with purple crystals, or so the story goes at least, not many wonder there. These purple crystals are worth of studying, and surely we can make some good use of them. Beware of Kobolds!
    Payment of crystals: seen when they are investigated

4. Windshear mine
    If working on mines or investigating them doesnt bore you yet, theres one right in Windshear. Near the mine, Huntress Davina , a night elf with a saber, is causing havoc by sending explorers to the mine. Maybe she knows something that we dont..

5. Stonetalon peak
    The peak is in ruins nowdays, and overwhelmed by tendrills. This gives us many opportunityes to explore it, trying to find out more of its history. At the peak area, there is rumoured to be a cave, guarded by a crazy druid. There can be interesting things to find in there!

6. Ruins of Eldre'thar
    Ancient ruins inhabited by ghosts. Not many dare to go to this area, its secrets await for their finder. Many interesting things to see and learn, if not afraid of a few ghost..

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 23, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Stonetalon Empty Re: Chapter 2: Stonetalon

Post  Admin Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 am

Chapter 2: Stonetalon >

..this is where map of stonetalon shoud be, but Im not getting it to work..
    Silka
    Silka

Post  Silka Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Chapter 2: Stonetalon Stonetalon

You can add images by clicking the button with picture and a disc (fourth from the right) "Host an image". Then choose the image from your computer and upload. Then there's a bunch of codes for different sites. Pick the one from the box that says "Forum code."

/sly grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 am