The Farway Expedition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Farway Expeditions members

2 posters

Da Amani Treasure!

Traiaki
    Traiaki

Da Amani Treasure!  Empty Da Amani Treasure!

Post  Traiaki Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 am

The Amani Treasure

An event taking place at June 7th Thursday evening 20:00

intro

Da tings I’ve seen most over da years horrify me, I’ve seen countless of mons trapped and brutally murdered by other Tribes, but dis…

Aki walks around Farstrider Enclave, the place was flooded with wounded rangers. Blood everywhere of Trolls and Elves all scattered, a dying Troll noticed nearby holding the corpse of his mate.

“..E-Ehhh... What’s dis?”

The wounded Amani said as he looked down at his mate then back at Aki.

“Ya must have been da one da scouts informed of.”

Aki examined the wounded Troll and tried to offer his hand to him, the wounded Troll shook his head at the hand, his eyes were already bloodshot.

“Too late, I told ya scouts to leave! Why aren’t ya leaving?”

Aki sighed quietly and looked to the fallen mate who rests in the wounded Troll’s arms.

“I got treasure to find, and I tink dat is why dis place was attacked, dey dun want us to get it.”

The wounded Troll coughed and sighed, his skin turning a sickly pale green colouring.

“…Dey took it to da big temple at Zul’Gurub… Dey says it’s got riches of da Tribe… Just… Dun ope-…”

The wounded Troll finally found peace as he laid down on his mate’s chest, his body completely lifeless. Aki just frowns at the sight and leaves them be.

Zul’Gurub

If what the Troll informed us is true, then it means the Treasure of the Amani sure has moved to the biggest Temple in Stranglethorn vale. The reasons why I don’t know but this is what be going on and well as an Expedition we got to see where this takes us. The Amani no doubt will be guarding the treasure along with the Zandalari. So we’ll have to be careful.

Points of interest when inside

A maze of the Snake, in this room we suspect some encounter of the strangled spirit of the Gurubashi Snake, no doubt that foul creature will give us some form of Trial.

(Fun little rp trials I shall give out in emotes, the (Whisper of the snake!) All members will get their own little game to play, once cleared we’ll gain an npc companion which will be an aid to find the treasure, - A snake pet will be required from a party member.)

The tiger’s den - From my personal experience with the Tigers den I can only hope that the spirit there will aid us in tracking down the treasure, I can’t predict any encounters with any foes but you never know…

(In this room we’ll basically get some aid on where the Treasure will be and have our own personal npc which will follow us around (My little tiger cub will play that role!)

The shrine of the Panther – In this shrine I suspect we’ll encounter some walking dead and perhaps panthers which will strike out at us but again, nothing is for certain as of yet.

(We’ll probably do some emote fights with some random panthers and some walking dead! Should be fun! And again, another npc! Panther pet! I choose Luvain!)

Bat’s shrine - The screech of the Bat is supposed to be extremely powerful to the ears so we best get ready for some loud noises, Once we clear out some bats in this area we’ll continue onwards to the next location.

(Random bat encounters and loud screeching! So get ready to wear ear plugs! And we’ll gain another npc! Hopefully I can pester someone with a bat pet to have out!)

The Treasure’s Location – Not too sure about where the Location is hopefully the animal spirits we pick up on the way will aid us in stopping the guardian’s aswell!

OOC stuff now!

Right so I’ll be needing names of people who can supply the pets for us.

A Snake pet : Silka

A Tiger pet – Traiaki

- A panther pet – Luvain

- A bat - Elervina

We’ll only need 2 companion pets as you can see! But I’d like to keep a mental note aswell so when we do the event tomorrow we won’t need to worry about people going “Who? What? When? How?”

Right, with the maze idea I will give out some tasks ICly in emotes using the “Voice of the snake”

Each member will get their own little “vision” There is no “Wrong or right” way of going about this, your character will not die or anything dramatic like that!

If people have any suggestions for visions they can let me know in game and I’ll do my best to give them that vision!

That’s all for now folks! I hope it helps! I will give you some more talking over with this today too.

Thanks!

Last edited by Traiaki on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Silka
    Silka

Da Amani Treasure!  Empty Re: Da Amani Treasure!

Post  Silka Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 am

I can bring a snake. :3
    Traiaki
    Traiaki

Post  Traiaki Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 am

Lovely Smile That's all of them sorted almost.

Ok all pets are sorted! wooo!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:51 pm