The Farway Expedition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Farway Expeditions members

3 posters

Final fantasy WoW

Traiaki
    Traiaki

Final fantasy WoW Empty Final fantasy WoW

Post  Traiaki Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 pm

So i was just thinking earlier today, i had a little break and i was just looking out and thinking to myself, if WoW was a final fantasy based game and you had a choice of party members who would you pick?

This is mostly referring to guild members, if you needed 5 people for a group which members would you pick? would you find them useful? in a team selection? And no am not trying to be mean to members or anything! it was just a little topic i had in my mind and i wanted to express it here, (Too much final fantasy lately perhaps..) But yea, from an RP prospective who would you pick in your team? five people only, ignore the class rules with tanks and so on, final fantasy didn't really have them.

Just a little random mind flow from yours truly =3

Place a list of people you'd want in your "Final WoW fantasy!" hahaha! epic.

Luv/Sil/Ele/Van/Waljek

Reason for this setup, quite simple, Luvain would be the white mage of the group where he would heal the wounds from damage taken, Silka and Ele would be both black mages and come on! black mages are epic =3 Vaniel reminds me of a monk from the final fantasy series, she would hit double and do super combo attacks which would suit her nicely. Waljek, a big Troll who would do lots of damage with his swords, the perfect damage dealer while he wears plate, the damage reduction would be insane :3 He'd be a knight if he was in the final fantasy universe "nods"

From an RP prospective i could see Luvain being quite the leader for the group, Sil and Ele would follow on together, Van and Wal would also follow without question, Ele i believe would always question things. Silka would just mutter to herself but that wouldn't mean she'd not care about the group.

Waljek and Van are team mates anyway so they'd stick together and aid one another. Van would be useful with her scouting ahead tactics and matrix moves... *Grins* Waljek would be good for being the biggest character, every Final fantasy needs a strong giant!

=3 that's my team.

Last edited by Traiaki on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silka
    Silka

Final fantasy WoW Empty Re: Final fantasy WoW

Post  Silka Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Luv, Aki, Tai, Any, Ele.

Well for me this wasn't very hard decision. Pretty much automatically picked the ones I've been RPing most with and thus I could somewhat say would we be a useful team or not.

Luv and Any could be our imba healers who sucked in every other offensive spell except some cool summon beasts. Both of them are also so straight-backed and honest they could be our moral spine. xD Sil and Ele could be the dark and secretive black mages of the group who blowed everything that moves into pieces. Sil almost always disagrees about everything and Ele takes so much care of her outlook it slows everyone down so we'd be sort of counterforce to Luv and Any. ;3

Aki could be the one standing in the front row and taking some more dmg the others couldn't endure and take care of mobs that have resistance against magic. He's kind of between the groups above so he'd help them to get along better. And Tai... he, um... would be our comical sidekick who refused to fight and who we could pet and use as a stress reliever every now and then.

Yeah... *flees and hides before Tai can slap with glove*
    Vaniel Darkdagger
    Vaniel Darkdagger

Post  Vaniel Darkdagger Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Hmm.. this was a tricky one. There is so many that I would want in that group!

Ok, let's start with the team leader/main char: Aki.
    He would be a good leader, he does what needs to be done but still has a kind heart.

The support/white mage/loveinterest: Luvain.
    I mean, what would Aki be without his beloved Luvain? He is a great healer and would also be in charge of the talking.

The brute: Wall.
    Everyone needs a "public realtions" guy. And two trolls is better then one. Also some comic relief.

The black mage: Silka.
    I cannot get enough of this charming undead plus she goes well with Wall. I think the conversations between those two during the game would be priceless.

The fysical dps: I want to pick Vaniel, because I want to hang with this crowd! But if I can't do that I think I would pick Rhig. Because you always need a rogue!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:08 pm