The Farway Expedition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Farway Expeditions members

3 posters

Who is gonna play as Pandarens?

NathenDaranius
    NathenDaranius

Who is gonna play as Pandarens? Empty Who is gonna play as Pandarens?

Post  NathenDaranius Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Hey guys, Nat here, Was just wondering, who is going to be playing as pandarens in the guild? Do you like them? Hate them? Do you want to rp with them? I personally like them alot more now that I have gotten a taste of their character, I think I may be rp'ing with this one, :/ Sorry if you think lightly of me, Anyway, leave your thoughts guys! <3
    Bozzle

Who is gonna play as Pandarens? Empty Re: Who is gonna play as Pandarens?

Post  Bozzle Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:51 pm

I think I'll take up a Pandaran monk for certain as I'm intrigued by them and certainly think they fit the monk ideal. Though Bozz shall always remain my main. Whether I level him effectively is another matter entirely, I'm somewhat useless at levelling characters now I've gotten one to the magic 85, soon to be 90.

For now though I can't even load up the game properly Very Happy hoping it is a temporary glich. Loading bar stops an inch shy of loading my character into the game and disconnects after a while! Erk!

Just realised that CEST is an hour ahead of me so the madness has started. That explains everything! Very Happy
    NathenDaranius
    NathenDaranius

Post  NathenDaranius Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Think you'll be a rp panda Boz? o.O
    Silka
    Silka

Post  Silka Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

I guess I'm quite neutral towards the pandas. Deep inside I still sometimes miss the times when there was only orcs, trolls, taurens and undead in the Horde and Alliance had all the pretty races. But... pandas are here whether we like it or not so better just get used to it. Wink

And despite of the stuff above I've always had a soft spot for cute things. When I saw some beta panda creation videos in Youtube some time ago I was all like "AMG DO WANT! <3" So I'm definitely going to give a try and make a panda monk at some point. If I don't feel comfortable with the class but still like the panda, I'll just change it to some other class. Maybe shaman.

Besides I'd have some use for a nicer character than Sil and Varrg (who I'm not even rping atm) are. xD So would need someone who'd go to events where two of them couldn't or wouldn't want to take part.
    Bozzle

Post  Bozzle Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am

NathenDaranius wrote:Think you'll be a rp panda Boz? o.O

I am seriously condsidering it. I love their way of life, I love the fact they love food, they love drink and my word can they fight if needed. having played through the first bits of MoP, I certainly find myself thinking the Horde and Alliance are a bunch of complete arsehats and unworthy of them Very Happy Shame they have to pick sides. But alas! Goes without saying they have to.

Though I am levelling a Pandaran monk (Brewmaster spec, though confused how anything that can only wear leather armour can tank... but I'm sure it'll become apparent) I am pondering race changing Bozz to a panda with his own tale and backstory that I've been working on for a short time now. Unless there's problems with doing that guild-wise in which case I'll stick to being a green gobbo Very Happy

Basically a Pandaren hunter-explorer who upon joining the Horde (after much eyerolling at Garrosh's greeting...) finds a love of guns and takes up a new family name since all his are either dead, really dead, or no doubt sided with the Alliance. And so with a love of gathering ingredients, food, drink and being oh so laid back... offers to lend a helping paw so to speak and try and make sense of the damned craziness the Horde and Alliance have brought upon him, his family and his people! Aaaargh! Damned Alliance. Damned Horde/Garrosh Wink

Just an idea. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:01 pm